Trustyz Diaper Pail Liner fits perfectly in most diaper pails or 13 gallon trash containers with a lid. This Diaper Pail Liner has an encased elastic band which holds the top securely in place preventing it from falling in with the dirty diapers. The leak-resistant design makes Trustyz Diaper Pail Liner a great addition to your cloth diaper routine.
$24.95 Select options
DIY Diapers Wet Bag Kits are quick and easy to sew. This complete kit includes precut PUL, a high-quality YKK zipper and pull, and step by step instructions for sewing. Stop by our video tutorials page [INSERT LINK] to see how quick and easy they are to sew. DIY Diapers Wet Bags feature a trim, leak-resistant design and work great to store soiled diapers and wipes when away from home. Simply lock away both the diaper and the smell in a DIY Diapers Wet Bag by zipping it shut with the quality YKK zipper.
$5.00 Select options
These trim Diaper Covers are made of quality, waterproof PUL fabric and have a snap closure system. Each Diaper Cover is designed to allow for a variety of inserts, prefolds, or flats to be folded and tucked into the front and back pockets which hold them securely in place (no pins!)
$16.00 – $48.00 Select options
RLR Laundry Treatment preps new diapers and strips old diapers. Simply wash and soak your diapers overnight in RLR Laundry Treatment to prep new diapers before their first use and to give old leaky, stinky diapers new life.
$12.00 Add to cart
Trustyz Feel-Dry Organic Bamboo Inserts are the ultimate in luxury for your baby. Made of quality organic bamboo fleece and lined on one side with a special wicking fabric, Trustyz Feel-Dry Organic Bamboo Inserts are designed with comfort and versatility in mind. Organic bamboo is also naturally antimicrobial and makes for a softer and trimmer diaper than traditional prefolds. This small Insert fits perfectly when folded in half and tucked into a size small Trustyz or DIY Diapers Diaper Cover. It can also be tri-folded and tucked into a size newborn Trustyz or DIY Diapers Diaper Cover. These small Inserts have green stitching on the outer edge to differentiate them from the large Inserts. This feature makes sorting the different Inserts quick and easy.
$8.80 – $9.90 Select options
The RinseWorks Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer is a simple and easy way to rinse out reusable diapers in the toilet before washing them. It features a convenient thumb control to easily adjust the spray pressure when rinsing to avoid over spray, making for a quick and easy cleanup. The Aquaus 360° Diaper Sprayer is also great for personal hygiene and makes it easy to rinse and clean the toilet, bedpans, and potty seat bowls. Installation is simple, not requiring any tools, and provides multiple options for convenient mounting of the spray wand. Features of the Aquaus Diaper Sprayer include:
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components
- The only Diaper Sprayer in the USA & Canada NSF Tested and Certified to Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2 NSF/CSA Certified Plumbing Code Required Backflow Preventers
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- World’s First and Only Diaper Sprayer with Thumb Pressure Controls on both sides of the Sprayer for Super EZ Pressure Control
- High Quality Spray Wand made of high strength, impact resistant, corrosion free ABS polymers and Brass Valve Core with Ceramic Disk Seals
- 54’’ long, Stainless Steel, High Pressure Hose with 270 psi burst rating
- Brass EZ Reach Shut-Off Valve & T-Connector with hand tight 7/8” hand-grip nut
- Adjustable spray pressure can be set and your hand moved back for extended spray reach
- Perfectly designed spray pattern to easily rinse the messiest cloth diapers
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber
- All accessories included for easy installation on American style toilets with 7/8” flusher threads
- International & US Patents Pending
$59.95 Add to cart
Trustyz Organic Bamboo Doublers can easily be added to any cloth diaper system for increased absorbency, or used as a newborn sized insert. Organic bamboo is also naturally antimicrobial and trim, making for a more sanitary and less bulky diaper.
$9.75 Add to cart