Make It Your Way
Many parents want to sew their own diapers and other reusable items to save money because of the expense of many brand name reusable diapers, but it can become overwhelming and time-consuming to try and figure out what kinds of fabrics and supplies you need. Now you no longer have to spend time researching the different types of cloth diaper fabrics, supplies, and patterns, because DIY Diapers does this for you! Not only does each kit come with all the high quality materials, accessories, and instructions needed to sew the product, but all the fabrics are even pre-cut and snaps are already applied where applicable, saving you even more time and money.
Detailed step-by-step instructions are included with each DIY Diapers kit, as well as access to online video tutorials for sewing each kit. Buying a kit is more efficient than buying the pattern, snap press, accessories, and fabrics separately and will save you time as they are already pre-cut, snaps are already applied, and they are ready to sew.
Click here to access our Video Tutorials page!
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components
- The only Diaper Sprayer in the USA & Canada NSF Tested and Certified to Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2 NSF/CSA Certified Plumbing Code Required Backflow Preventers
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- World’s First and Only Diaper Sprayer with Thumb Pressure Controls on both sides of the Sprayer for Super EZ Pressure Control
- High Quality Spray Wand made of high strength, impact resistant, corrosion free ABS polymers and Brass Valve Core with Ceramic Disk Seals
- 54’’ long, Stainless Steel, High Pressure Hose with 270 psi burst rating
- Brass EZ Reach Shut-Off Valve & T-Connector with hand tight 7/8” hand-grip nut
- Adjustable spray pressure can be set and your hand moved back for extended spray reach
- Perfectly designed spray pattern to easily rinse the messiest cloth diapers
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber
- All accessories included for easy installation on American style toilets with 7/8” flusher threads
- International & US Patents Pending