Sewing your own cloth diapers is fast and easy. This design comes with five sizes, ranging from waste/hip 22â to 75â. The small size fits youth perfectly! This pattern is a great option for older children who have nighttime incontinence issues. The larger sizes fit adults comfortably like a brief, yet will hold any type of mess in neatly.
This pattern has the option of an AIO (all in one) or pocket style diaper. An AIO is a diaper that has the soaker built into it. A pocket style diaper has an opening for putting a soaker inside of it before use. The benefit of an AIO is that the wearer or caregiver would not have to worry about stuffing the diaper before use. The benefit of a pocket style diaper is that the wearer would have complete control of how much absorbency is placed into the diaper depending on their individual needs.
The side snapping design allows the wearer to use these diapers like briefs. However, if there is a mess, it is very simple to unsnap!
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components
- The only Diaper Sprayer in the USA & Canada NSF Tested and Certified to Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2 NSF/CSA Certified Plumbing Code Required Backflow Preventers
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Worldâs First and Only Diaper Sprayer with Thumb Pressure Controls on both sides of the Sprayer for Super EZ Pressure Control
- High Quality Spray Wand made of high strength,Â impact resistant, corrosion free ABS polymers and Brass Valve Core with Ceramic Disk Seals
- 54ââ long, Stainless Steel, High Pressure Hose with 270 psi burst rating
- Brass EZ Reach Shut-Off Valve & T-Connector with hand tight 7/8â hand-grip nut
- Adjustable spray pressure can be set and your hand moved back for extended spray reach
- Perfectly designed spray pattern to easily rinse the messiest cloth diapers
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber
- All accessories included for easy installation on American style toilets with 7/8â flusher threads
- International & US Patents Pending