Trustyz Diaper Covers are soft and quiet while providing a great fit for leak resistance. The plastic snaps offer a secure closure system with long durability. These Diaper Covers allow you to customize the amount of absorbency your child needs in their diapers. A variety of inserts will fit perfectly inside this cover by simply folding and tucking the ends into the front and back pockets. If extra protection is needed at night or on long trips, you can add one or more Organic Bamboo Doublers to the diaper. Trustyz Diaper Covers can be used for more than one diaper change, simply allow them to air dry and then reuse with a fresh Insert. Once soiled, toss the Diaper Covers in your lined diaper pail.
How to Use:
- Remove the used Insert from the Diaper Cover and toss it into your lined diaper pail or wet bag. Allow the Diaper Cover to air dry.
- Replace with a new Insert by tucking it into the front and back pockets of the Diaper Cover.
- Reuse the Diaper Cover until it is soiled then put it in your lined diaper pail or wet bag.
Snow White, Aqua Blue, Grassy Green, Lovely Lilac
Newborn, Small, Large, 3T-5T
- Made in the USA with domestic and global components
- The only Diaper Sprayer in the USA & Canada NSF Tested and Certified to Uniform Plumbing Code
- 2 NSF/CSA Certified Plumbing Code Required Backflow Preventers
- Three (3) year limited warranty
- Worldâs First and Only Diaper Sprayer with Thumb Pressure Controls on both sides of the Sprayer for Super EZ Pressure Control
- High Quality Spray Wand made of high strength,Â impact resistant, corrosion free ABS polymers and Brass Valve Core with Ceramic Disk Seals
- 54ââ long, Stainless Steel, High Pressure Hose with 270 psi burst rating
- Brass EZ Reach Shut-Off Valve & T-Connector with hand tight 7/8â hand-grip nut
- Adjustable spray pressure can be set and your hand moved back for extended spray reach
- Perfectly designed spray pattern to easily rinse the messiest cloth diapers
- Easy installation without tools or a plumber
- All accessories included for easy installation on American style toilets with 7/8â flusher threads
- International & US Patents Pending